Haiku adventures

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Fine Japanese cuisine


This evening I wasn't very hungry so I decided to just whip something up using whatever I could find in the fridge. This turned out to be: sweet potatoes (a present from some primary school first years I taught the other day), a spring onion, some milk and some out-of-date mustard. I slapped them all together, and the result was this disturbing soupy gruel. It doesn't taste too bad actually, as long as you don't look at it!

Anyway, just wanted to let you all know I'm looking after myself and eating well.

3 Comments:

At 30/11/06 4:53 AM, Blogger Ma&Pa said...

Hate to say what mother will say, but it will definitely cause her to go very Scottish!

Dad

 
At 30/11/06 9:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

At least it is better than trying to fool yourself into thinking you are eating strawberries.

N

 
At 30/11/06 5:13 PM, Blogger Ma&Pa said...

Hoots Mon,

Och aye I'd have to be very "not very hungry" to eat that. It doesn't compare with a sausage and onion baguette!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home